Buy Desert Eagle .50 AE, Burnt Bronze online | Order Desert Eagle .50 AE, Burnt Bronze
Buy Desert Eagle .50 AE, Burnt Bronze online. DE50BB. Desert Eagle® Mark XIX Pistol, .50 AE, Burnt Bronze. 6″; barrel, 7 round. Magnum Research, Inc. (MRI), situated in the United States of America, has been turning heads for decades with its industrial inventiveness.
The renowned Desert Eagle has appeared in film, television, and video games; however, MRI has now made it much sexier. The Mark XIX Desert Eagle in.50 AE and.44 Magnum calibers is now available in an unique high temperature ceramic CerakoteTM finish dubbed Burnt Bronze. Buy Desert Eagle .50 AE, Burnt Bronze online
Desert Eagle Technical Data
|Model||.50 A.E. Models||.44 Magnum Models||.357 Magnum Models|
|Type||Gas-operated, rotating bolt semiautomatic||Gas-operated, rotating bolt semiautomatic||Gas-operated, rotating bolt semiautomatic|
|Caliber||.50 A.E.||.44 MAGNUM||.357 MAGNUM|
w/ 6″; Barrel
|6″; / 152 mm||6″; / 152 mm||6″; / 152 mm|
w/ 10″; Barrel
|10″; / 254 mm||10″; / 254 mm||N/A|
w/ 6″; Barrel
|10.75″; / 27.3 cm||10.75″; / 27.3 cm||10.75″; / 27.3 cm|
w/ Muzzle Brake
|11.95″;/ 30.35 cm||N/A||N/A|
w/ 10″; Barrel
|14.75″; / 37.5 cm||14.75″; / 37.5 cm||N/A|
|Bore Diameter||.495″; / 12.6 mm||.429″; / 10.9 mm||.357″; / 9.1 mm|
|Height||6.25″; / 15.9 cm||6.25″; / 15.9 cm||6.25″; / 15.9 cm|
|Slide Width||1.25″; / 32 mm||1.25″; / 32 mm||1.25″; / 32 mm|
|Construction||High quality carbon steel barrel, frame and slide w/ full Weaver style accessory rail||High quality carbon steel barrel, frame and slide w/ full Weaver style accessory rail||High quality carbon steel barrel, frame and slide w/ full Weaver style accessory rail|
|Finish||Black oxide and various custom finishes||Black oxide and various custom finishes||Black oxide and various custom finishes|
|Trigger||Single action, approx. 4 lb. pull||Single action, approx. 4 lb. pull||Single action, approx. 4 lb. pull|
|Trigger Reach||2.75″; / 70 mm||2.75″; / 70 mm||2.75″; / 70 mm|
|Sight Radius||8.5″; / 215 mm||8.5″; / 215 mm||8.5″; / 215 mm|
|Sights||Combat type, fixed||Combat type, fixed||Combat type, fixed|
|Polygonal Rifling w / Right Hand Twist, 6 lands & grooves||1 turn in 19″; / 483 mm||1 turn in 18″; / 457 mm||1 turn in 14″; / 355 mm|
|Weight (Empty Magazine)||4 lbs. 5.8 oz. / 4 lbs. 12 oz. (w/ MB)||4 lbs. 6.6 oz.||4 lbs. 8.4 oz.|
|Magazine Capacity||7 rounds||8 rounds||9 rounds|
General Features/Mark XIX & Mark VII
- The Desert Eagle Pistol is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with a rotating bolt for positive lock-up.
- The barrel is locked in place, assuring a high degree of accuracy. Maximum effective range with the standard 6-inch barrel is 200 meters (650 ft.).
- The polygonal rifling reduces barrel wear and enhances the obturation between the bullet and the bore, thus increasing accuracy.
- Anatomically formed grip, ideal hand seating angle and comfortable grip dimensions permit rapid, accurate, instinctive shooting. The combat-type trigger guard is designed for two-handed shooting.
- The Desert Eagle Pistol fires standard factory ammunition.
- When the last round in the magazine is fired, the slide remains in its maximum recoil position, permitting rapid change of magazine and immediate chambering of a round for instant resumption of firing.
General Features/Mark XIX
The 7/8″ dovetail rib on the barrel has cross slots to accommodate scope rings (available as an option). This integral scope base means no additional mounting hardware is required.
Safety/Mark XIX & Mark VII
The safety is ambidextrous – it can be operated by right-handed and left-handed shooters. When the safety is on, the firing pin is blocked, disconnecting the trigger bar from the sear at the same time. Extensive tests in accordance with military specifications include drop tests that show the Desert Eagle is safe from accidental firing.
Construction/Mark XIX & Mark VII
Desert Eagle Pistol parts are machined or precision-cast and machined to strict military standards from high-quality steel.